Remember when Made in the USA was a badge to be ridiculed?
The biggest culprits were the big three auto manufacturers. Leaders for so long in producing cool cars, and with a captive audience, the big three became complacent and standards dropped.
Then, when the cheap (and very reliable) imports from Japan and other countries came flooding in, Ford, GM and Chrysler were in a hole they couldn’t get out of. The malaise that affected the automakers then seemed to spread, and before long it seemed that everything that was made in America was sub standard to some degree. Some criticism may have been justified, but there was also a knee-jerk reaction that was over the top. Still, once a reputation is established, it’s tough to shake.
Not any longer!
The big three are back in business, building stunning autos once more, and they are not the only ones.
Wood furniture manufacturing for one is alive and well, and producing the type of quality furniture this country can be proud of.
There are a number of reasons why American wood-furniture manufacturers such as Newport Furniture Parts are doing so well:
Newport Furniture Parts:
- uses only wood from domestic and sustainable forests
- invests in the latest technology to boost quality and efficiency
- supplies a number of retailers that are proud to stock U.S. made products
- offers a full range of ancillary services, including upholstery and shipping
- strives to keep employees for the long term in order to benefit from the advantages of having a skilled and experienced workforce
Remember, by purchasing American made products, you are helping to sustain and grow the World’s most powerful economy. For all your company’s wood furniture and wood-furniture component requirements, look no further than one of America’s leading wood furniture manufacturers—Newport Furniture Parts.